- Thrive in a fast-paced, high innovation environment,
- Take on and solve new challenges with relish and
- Have a passion for creating high-quality software that improves the experience of patients and health care providers.
If this sounds interesting, continue reading since we are looking to expand our development team by adding another experienced full stack Rails developer.
What are the Responsibilities of a Ruby on Rails Developer?
- Collaborate with the product team and other developers to deliver solutions for new feature requirements and enhancements to our production applications in a timely manner
- Engage in regular code reviews using Github pull requests
- Coordinate with QA staff to ensure that your code meets quality standards
- Write tests for your code to guard against regressions
- Actively participate with team members in scheduled and ad-hoc meetings
What Technical Qualifications are Required?
- Demonstrated experience developing robust application solutions using a recent version of Ruby on Rails
- Experience with the full range and life-cycle of web application development, conversant with both server-side and front-end code
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, readable, maintainable code
- Experience implementing, testing and maintaining responsive web solutions that support multiple devices
- Fluent understanding of standard Rails methodology and practices
- Experience with and expert understanding of current web standards, eg. HTML 5, CSS 3
- Experience using Coffeescript and SASS pre-processing languages
- Experience using agile development methodologies and tools, e.g. Github, Pivotal Tracker, Travis CI or similiar
What Personal Qualifications are Preferred?
- A commitment to personal excellence, continuous improvement, and professional growth by taking on and solving new challenges
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where rapid change and continuous innovation are the norm
- A demonstrated eye for detail and a focus on quality results with a strong appreciation for the nuances that define an outstanding web user experience
- Ability to work collaboratively and to communicate effectively both with other developers and with non-technical colleagues
- An aptitude for learning new skills and a commitment to keep up with rapidly changing technology trends, tools, and solutions
- If you have the required experience and skills to succeed,
- If you are looking for the opportunity to work with creative people and participate in the full range of application development from concept to delivery,
- If you are passionate about building high-quality, cutting edge software that has the potential to change the game of patient care, and
- If you thrive in an environment that will challenge and inspire you on a daily basis,
Then please apply and include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.