What is the role of a Wellbe Implementation Success Manager?
Do you love helping clients succeed with web technology solutions? As an Implementation Success Manager, you are an excellent planner, leader, and facilitator guiding the customer to the best possible outcome. You are a passionate problem solver with a steady focus on being a trusted advisor and delivering projects on time.
What are the responsibilities of the Implementation Success Manager?
- As a project manager, guide our new customers as they implement the Wellbe Connected Care platform
- Understand the client’s program vision and drive clients to successful execution
- Track and communicate the progress of each project, you should be comfortable communicating both to internal and customer stakeholders
- Identify risks to our customers achieving their stated success metrics and develop a mitigation plan
- Be comfortable using technology, rolling up your sleeves and utilizing the Wellbe tools to build out the CarePaths that you design with your customers to solve their clinical pathway needs
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients, prospects, patients, and partners
- Be a member of our support team and be willing to triage patient phone calls and emails
- Be resourceful and find smart solutions in a highly innovation environment
- Help shape internal processes that will ensure the scalability of our business
What are the qualifications Wellbe is seeking?
- Three years’ experience providing project management or project coordination – ideally for a SaaS/Cloud-based platform
- Background and understanding of the healthcare landscape
- Good listening and decision-making skills
- Passionate about healthcare transformation through information technology and enabling client success in everything you do to support them
- A strength for creating and nurturing new relationships with clients, mostly over the phone
- Preference for working in a fast-paced environment where rapid change and continuous innovation are the norm
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Google Mail/Docs/Sheets/Slides or Microsoft equivalent products
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) solutions; Salesforce preferred
- Experience with troubleshooting integration issues a plus
This position is full-time based in Wellbe’s headquarters in Madison, WI and reports to Wellbe’s Director of Customer Success.
What benefits does Wellbe offer?
Wellbe offers a competitive wage and benefit package in an environment that will challenge and inspire you. Highlights include 100% company-paid individual health insurance, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability; a 401K plan with up to 4% company match; a flexible spending account program; dental and vision insurances; generous family leave policy; paid holidays; self-directed work/life balance Paid Time Off policy; free parking and a casual dress code.
What does Wellbe do?
Wellbe, Inc. is a fast-paced entrepreneurial company with a dedicated team of innovative, passionate and experienced patient advocates who rally around the vision to make healthcare more accessible, effective and affordable. We work collaboratively in multi-discipline teams to help high-performing health systems across the U.S. deliver integrated, value-based care.
Wellbe was included in Modern Healthcare’s 2016 list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare and has been honored with a 2017 When Work Works Award for exemplary workplace practices.
Do we have your attention?
Are you passionate about helping patients and clients? Are you energized by the daily challenge of working to create innovative healthcare solutions that better serve patients and their providers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced growth environment? Are you looking for opportunities for growth? If so then we want to talk to you. Please apply here and include a cover letter and resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.