Wellbe is seeking an experienced designer with demonstrated experience crafting and designing exceptional digital user experiences for both consumer and professional audiences. If you are passionate about creating high-quality, innovative software that has the potential to change the game in patient care; if you thrive in a creative environment that will challenge you on a daily basis – then continue reading!
What Are The Responsibilities of the UX/UI Designer?
- Translate new product feature concepts into compelling user experiences, using appropriate visual specification tools
- Work with UI designer and front-end developers to define and implement guidelines for interactivity conventions and UI styles
- Work with developers to ensure that design intentions are manifested in code that performs consistently and reliably on all supported devices
- Ensure the ongoing functional and aesthetic quality of the user experience, interactions, and interface
- Conduct user research, working with Product and Platform teams to refine user input and feedback methodologies
- Balance contemporary web design solutions using HTML5, CSS3 with a need to maintain backward compatibility with older browsers, particularly IE
- Recommend components, tools, techniques and processes to continuously improve design and front-end development efforts
What Technical Experience Is Wellbe Seeking?
- Experience designing and prototyping web application front-ends
- Ability to understand user needs and to design effective, satisfying solutions to meet those needs
- Familiarity with contemporary web and model design interface conventions and interaction models and the ability to apply those appropriately to a user design challenge
- Ability to communicate design intentions verbally and visually
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in an agile development team environment
- Experience working with product management teams to define user requirements, visual and interaction specifications
- Understanding of current web standards, eg. HTML 5, CSS 3, as well as familiarity with reliable solutions for browser-specific compliance issues
What Personal Qualities Is Wellbe Seeking?
- A devotion to personal excellence, continuous improvement, and professional growth by taking on and solving new challenges
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where rapid change and continuous innovation are the norm
- A demonstrated eye for detail and a focus on quality results with a strong appreciation for the nuances that define an outstanding web user experience
- A desire to work collaboratively as part of a development team that relies on effective communication, shared decision-making, and regular pair-programming
- A commitment to keep up with rapidly changing technology trends, tools, and solutions
Why Would You Want to Work at Wellbe, Inc?
Wellbe, Inc. is a fast-paced entrepreneurial company with a talented team committed to delivering innovative, high-value products and services to achieve market leadership. Our solution is in use by patients and providers at major U.S. hospitals. According to Modern Healthcare, Wellbe, Inc. was selected as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work. Visit our website to learn more.
What Benefits Does Wellbe Offer?
Wellbe offers a competitive wages and benefits package in an environment that will challenge and inspire you. Highlights include 100% company-paid individual health insurance, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability; a 401K plan with up to 4% company match; a flexible spending account program; dental and vision insurances; paid holidays; work/life balance Paid Time Off policy; and a casual dress code.
This position is full-time based in Wellbe’s headquarters in Madison, WI and reports to Wellbe’s Chief Technology Officer.
Do We Have Your Attention?
If so, then we want to talk to you. Please apply here and include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.