What is the Role of a Wellbe QA Analyst?
As a quality analyst, you will be responsible for assessing the functional integrity of bi-weekly product releases and assuring the quality of all development efforts. Your primary responsibility will be to write and maintain test plans, conduct on-going testing of new and existing features, and document issues as they are identified. You will work closely with developers, the product management team, and customer support personnel to manage processes, priorities, and timelines.
What are the Qualifications Wellbe is Seeking?
- Operational mindset, with a strong ability to focus on the big-picture while attending to the details
- Ability to work independently and also to collaborate with other development team members
- Unwavering commitment to promoting and ensuring high quality software, tempered with a reasonable amount of pragmatism
- Strong instincts for identifying and ferreting out edge case errors
- Ability to document and perform repeatable processes for quality assurance tasks
- Familiarity with and a preference for agile development processes and especially agile QA practices
- Preference for working in a fast-paced environment where rapid change and continuous innovation are the norm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why Would You Want to Work at Wellbe, Inc?
Wellbe, Inc. is a fast-paced entrepreneurial company with a talented team committed to delivering innovative, high-value products and services to achieve market leadership. Our solution is in use by patients and providers at major U.S. hospitals. According to Modern Healthcare, Wellbe, Inc. was selected as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work. Visit our website to learn more.
What Benefits Does Wellbe Offer?
Wellbe offers a competitive wages and benefits package in an environment that will challenge and inspire you. Highlights include 100% company-paid individual health insurance, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability; a 401K plan with up to 4% company match; a flexible spending account program; paid holidays; work/life balance Paid Time Off policy; and a casual dress code.
This position is full-time based in Wellbe’s headquarters in Madison, WI and reports to Wellbe’s Chief Technology Officer.
Why Apply for the QA Analyst Position?
Are you passionate about ensuring the delivery of high quality software products? Are you energized by the daily challenge of working to create innovative healthcare solutions that better serve patients and their providers? Do you excel in a creative environment where you have the opportunity to use your critical thinking and task management skills in all phases of application development?
Do We Have Your Attention?
If so, then we want to talk to you. Please apply here and include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.