What is the Role of a Wellbe Implementation Success Manager?
Do you love helping clients succeed with web technology solutions? As an Implementation Success Manager, you are an excellent planner, leader, and facilitator, guiding the customer to the best possible outcome. You are a passionate problem solver with a steady focus on being a trusted advisor and delivering projects on time.
What are the Responsibilities of the Implementation Success Manager?
- Be the project manager and beacon of light guiding our new customers as they navigate implementing the Wellbe Connected Care platform
- Understand the client’s program vision and drive clients to successful execution
- Track and communicate the progress of each project. You should be comfortable communicating both to internal and customer stakeholders
- Identify risks to our customers achieving their stated success metrics and develop a mitigation plan
- Be comfortable using technology, rolling up your sleeves and utilizing the Wellbe tools to build out the CarePaths that you design with your customers
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients, prospects, patients, and partners
- Be a member of our support team and be willing to triage patient phone calls and emails
- Be resourceful and find smart solutions in a high innovation environment
- Help shape internal processes that will ensure the scalability of our business
What are the Qualifications Wellbe is Seeking?
- Three years experience providing project management or project coordination – ideally for a SaaS/Cloud-based platform
- Background and understanding of the healthcare landscape
- Good listening and decision-making skills
- Passionate about healthcare transformation through information technology and enabling client success in everything you do to support them
- A strength for creating and nurturing new relationships with clients, mostly over the phone
- Preference for working in a fast-paced environment where rapid change and continuous innovation are the norm
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Google Mail/Docs/Sheets/Slides or Microsoft equivalent products
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) solutions; Salesforce preferred
- Experience with troubleshooting integration issues a plus
Why Would You Want to Work at Wellbe, Inc?
Wellbe, Inc. is a fast-paced entrepreneurial company with a talented team committed to delivering innovative, high-value products and services to achieve market leadership. Our solution is in use by patients and providers at major U.S. hospitals. According to Modern Healthcare, Wellbe, Inc. was selected as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work. Visit our website to learn more.
What Benefits Does Wellbe Offer?
Wellbe offers a competitive wages and benefits package in an environment that will challenge and inspire you. Highlights include 100% company-paid individual health insurance, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability; a 401K plan with up to 4% company match; a flexible spending account program; dental and vision insurances; paid holidays; work/life balance Paid Time Off policy; and a casual dress code.
This position is full-time based in Wellbe’s headquarters in Madison, WI and reports to Wellbe’s Director of Customer Success.
Why Apply for the Implementation Success Manager Position?
Are you passionate about helping patients and clients? Are you energized by the daily challenge of working to create innovative healthcare solutions that better serve patients and their providers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced growth environment? Are you looking for opportunities for growth?
Do We Have Your Attention?
If so, then we want to talk to you. Please apply here and include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.