Can you turn data into insights and insights into business decisions? Would you like to use these talents to make a big impact across all areas of the company? Does taking our data analytics to the next level sound challenging and rewarding?
If you’ve answered “yes,” “yes,” and “yes,” you’re in luck, Wellbe is seeking a driven and talented “builder” to lead and grow our data analytics program. As the Data Insight Analyst, you will impact and influence all levels of the organization, from the executive team to individual contributors by extracting meaningful insights for our patients, customers, teams, and partners. You’ll work directly with Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, Product and Platform to better define, track and report on metrics and data that will significantly impact our company’s success.
We will look to you to:
- Manage our business intelligence and data strategy to best service the company with actionable data insights.
- Synthesize insights and communicate those visually to internal teams, customers, and partners.
- Create dashboards for Wellbe from which to run its business, and for our clients from which to run theirs.
- Define, create and maintain a repository for all data that can be used to generate both recurring and ad hoc reports.
- Define and deliver compelling cross-dataset analyses and visualizations that help our team understand both the qualitative and quantitative picture of our customer experience.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to create custom customer value reports that illustrate Wellbe’s impact.
- Manage an efficient and scalable program with Customer Success to deliver timely reports and insights by combining Wellbe data with our provider and other outside datasets.
- Empower individual departments to run their own data analysis to discover trends and insights that are relevant to each department’s KPIs.
You will need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience with data analytics or business intelligence solutions.
- Proficiency with data analysis tools that are capable of giving statistical insight on large datasets and gathering and importing those datasets.
- Deep experience working with relational datasets and developing analyses or building models with this data.
- Ability to employ best practices to analyze large amounts of data while maintaining intense attention to detail.
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL, R, Excel, and scripting languages.
- Hands-on knowledge of Looker and expertise is a plus.
- Experience with development tools, such as command line and git is a plus.
- Experience with open-source technologies and platforms, specifically AWS platform.
- Curiosity and creativity in order to question established business practices and brainstorm new approaches to data analysis.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis clearly, visually and succinctly to non-technical users.
- A passion for helping people understand how to get the most out of data.
- A commitment to raising the data proficiency of Wellbe’s team members.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
**Healthcare experience is a definite plus!
Wellbe, Inc. is a fast-paced entrepreneurial company with a dedicated team of innovative, passionate and experienced patient advocates who rally around the vision to make healthcare more accessible, effective and affordable. We work collaboratively in multi-discipline teams to help high-performing health systems across the U.S. and U.K. deliver integrated, value-based care.
Wellbe was included in Modern Healthcare’s 2016 list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare and has been honored with a 2017 When Work Works Award for exemplary workplace practices. Visit our website to learn more.
Wellbe offers a competitive wage and benefit package in an environment that will challenge and inspire you. Highlights include 100% company-paid individual health insurance, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability; a 401K plan with up to 4% company match; a flexible spending account program; dental and vision insurances; generous family leave policy for maternity, paternity and adoption; paid holidays; self-directed work/life balance; Paid Time Off policy; free parking and a casual dress code.
This position is full-time based in Wellbe’s headquarters in Madison, WI and reports to Wellbe’s President/COO.
How to apply:
Are you passionate about helping patients and clients? Are you energized by the daily challenge of working to create innovative healthcare solutions that better serve patients and their providers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced growth environment? Are you looking for opportunities for growth? If so then we want to talk to you. Please apply here and include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.