Wednesday, March 7, 6:30 – 8:00 a.m.
Hyatt Regency, 601 Loyola Ave., in “Foster 1”
2018 AAOS Conference – New Orleans
Please join the Value-Based Healthcare Consortium members for a private Big Easy breakfast event with jazzed conversation. A panel of TJA care delivery experts will discuss their recent practical experience and thoughts surrounding the changing outpatient TJA delivery landscape, including BPCI-A, innovations in value-based care, outcome-driven program design and reassessing the criteria that define a truly patient-centric experience.
- Joseph Bosco, MD, Vice Chair Clinical Affairs and Director for the Center for Quality and Patient Safety at NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital
- Richard Iorio, MD, Chief of Adult Reconstruction Division at NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital
- Bronwyn Spira, CEO, Force Therapeutics
- Lorraine Hutzler, Associate Director of the Center for Quality and Patient Safety at NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital
- Marshall Maran, CEO, Muve Health
- James Dias, Founder and CEO, Wellbe, Inc.
- Samantha Mockaitis, Director of Operations, Medtronic
Space is limited. Please RSVP by no later than Wednesday, February 28 to firstname.lastname@example.org