What is the Role of a Wellbe Application Specialist?
Do you have a passion for helping patients and clients succeed with web technology solutions? Do you have a passion for supporting your team and helping roll out new features? As an Application Specialist, you are an excellent problem solver, and will dig deep to find solutions to help our patients and clients in a timely manner. You are an excellent planner and facilitator, guiding the customer to the best possible outcome while delivering projects on time.
What are the responsibilities of the Application Specialist?
- Be a Wellbe Platform expert
- Be a key member of our support team and triage patient and client phone calls and emails
- Translate client needs into application configuration
- Track and communicate the progress of each project
- Be at ease communicating both to internal and customer stakeholders
- Be comfortable using technology, rolling up your sleeves and utilizing the Wellbe tools to build out the solutions that you design with your customers
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients, prospects, patients, partners, and team members
- Provide customer and internal training as needed
- Be inventive and find smart solutions in a highly innovation environment
- Help define internal processes that will ensure the scalability of our business
What are the Qualifications Wellbe is Seeking?
- Preference for working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment typical of a start-up company
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about healthcare transformation through information technology and enabling client success in everything you do to support them
- One or more years providing application support or project coordination – ideally for a SaaS / Cloud-based platform
- Good listening and decision-making skills
- A strength for building and nurturing relationships with clients, mostly over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Google Mail/Docs/Sheets/Slides or Microsoft equivalent products
- Experience with Jira and Salesforce a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting integration issues a plus
- Background and understanding of the healthcare landscape a plus
This position is full-time based in Madison, WI and reports to Wellbe’s Director of Implementation and Support.
What Does Wellbe Do?
Wellbe, Inc. is a fast-paced entrepreneurial company with a dedicated team of innovative, passionate and experienced patient advocates who rally around the vision to make healthcare more accessible, effective and affordable. We work collaboratively in multi-discipline teams to help high-performing health systems across the U.S. deliver integrated, value-based care.
Wellbe was included in Modern Healthcare’s 2016 list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare and was honored with a 2017 When Work Works Award for exemplary workplace practices.
What Benefits Does Wellbe Offer?
Wellbe offers a competitive wage and benefit package in an environment that will challenge and inspire you. Highlights include 100% company-paid individual health insurance, life insurance, and short- and long-term disability; a 401K plan with up to 4% company match; a flexible spending account program; dental and vision insurances; generous family leave policy; paid holidays; self-directed Paid Time Off; personal / professional growth opportunities; free parking and a casual dress code.
Do We Have Your Attention?
Are you passionate about helping patients and clients? Are you energized by the daily challenge of working to create innovative healthcare solutions that better serve patients and their providers? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, start-up organization, growth environment? If so, then we want to talk to you. Please apply here and include a cover letter and resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.